Today is World Mental Health Day (10/10/20). Here are tips from the World Health Organization's free electronic book, Doing What Matters in Times of Stress: An Illustrated Guide:
* Give your full attention to an activity by focusing on all of your senses in the moment
* Practice a grounding technique: SLOW down. Slowly breathe out. Slowly stretch. Slowly push your feet into the floor.
* Identify your values and what matters most to you
* Express gratitude to someone in your life about how they have positively impacted you
* Speak kindly to yourself and others
And remember, Mental health IS health!